Second Annual Ross Bridge 60 Day Fitness Challenge
Sponsored by Revolve Fitness Club
Win Money by losing weight!
1st Place Prize: $500 and 6 month membership to RFC
2nd Place Prize: $200 and 3 month membership to RFC
3rd Place Prize: $50 and 1 month membership to RFC
Winner is based on the person with the largest percentage of weight lost
- Must be a resident of Ross Bridge community or a current member of Revolve Fitness Club
- Membership to Revolve Fitness Club is not required.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Each participant must weigh in at Revolve Fitness Club on designated dates
- Starts Saturday January 11, 2014, ends on Tuesday March 11, 2014
- Winner to be announced at our Open House held at Revolve Fitness Club Saturday March 15, 2014
- $40 registration fee (which will be refunded if there are not enough participants)
- Must be registered by Saturday January 11, 2014
- Includes 60 days access to Revolve Fitness Club during staffed hours, weekly emails with fitness, diet tips and healthy recipes.
- Must have 25 participants to hold the competition.
- Participants are not required to be at the open house on March 15, 2014 to win.
- Key fob is available for 24 hour access - $20 deposit
Before starting this or any other type of weight loss or exercise program you should consult your physician.
Thursday Jan 9 from 9am-7pm
Friday Jan 10 from 9am-5pm
Saturday Jan 11 from 9am-12pm
Saturday March 8 from 9am-12pm
Monday March 10 from 9am-7pm
Tuesday March 11 from 9am-7pm
Consider taking the challenge together!!
According to Fitness magazine:
Research shows that 94% of couples stick with their fitness programs when they work out together.
Revolve Fitness Club is proud to announce that we are now partnered with the Healthways SilverSneakers Fitness Program. The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles.
Your SilverSneakers fitness membership includes:
- Access to our basic amenities [such as 24 hour access, private showers, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, circuit training].
- SilverSneakers classes and other classes we offer such as [yoga, pilates, dance, etc.]
- Most important, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan.
Regular participation in SilverSneakers can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.